Wednesday, January 27, 2016

It's probably true, but I'm crucified! 1Co 4.3

With me it's a very small thing to judged by you. 1Co 4.3. CROSS CHECK!!! Being accused, judged, asked to justify yourself.
The finished work believer has already been crossed out, condemned, sub'd, replaced, crucified. Nothing is left to condemn! Jn 5.24! He's so "in Christ" that he know's he's nothing outside Christ. And when he's accused, his natural reaction is like David's with Shimeai... It's probably true... I'm actually worse than you're saying... I agree with you mr adversary... But it's really a small thing because there's just one thing you overlooked... You see, you came a bit late! I'm already crucufied! Buried! Raised! No more to be condemned. That's the part you forgot! And that's why it's a small thing to be judged by you. 1Co 4.3

No comments:

Post a Comment